Sunday, November 29, 2009

When the designers see his clothes

disenadores.jpg

What happens when the designers see his clients using his clothes? Will they like? Because after all, the clients have life. There are no like immobile manikins like which they dress to his taste, combining the pieces such a which “they must go”.

Once the clothes leave the shops, the designer loses the control. The clients combine colors, add accessories and mix styles. The creative one must see his pieces in unthinkable linens: clothes for ladies in bodies of 15 and vice versa. The whole challenge.

Nevertheless, the designers stay diplomatic. According to fashionista, Alexander Wang supported the following thing: "Nothing gives me any more pleasure to see real women using my clothes. The girl that we imagine for the mark helps to create the clothes in my head, but it is the element surprise - when I see my friends and the women in the street, incorporating the collection into their own personality and style – the one that makes everything more stimulant and gratifying”.

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment