Thursday, December 31, 2009

Victoria Beckham throws his new glasses

vblentes6.jpg

Today I begin to speak to you about the glasses of the sun, some of the accessories that I consider to be inevitable, since not only they protect my eyes of the beams of the sun, but thanks to them also I can conceal my look when I do not want that the others notice my weariness face … or of newly elevated. And, of course, because they are always fashionable and give a distinctive and personal touch to any look.

But this time I do not refer to glasses of the any sun, but to the newest and most glamorous for the year that it begins. There talks each other of the new glasses collection for the period 2010 of Victoria Beckham, that every day consolidates his career as businesswoman of the fashion. Since you will be able to see in the images that I present to you next, David's wife throws his sunglasses in the most varied models and styles.

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment