Sunday, December 27, 2009

The wedges: high, elegant and comfortable

las-cuns-de-moda.jpg

If it had to choose a shoes model, he would choose for the wedge or continuous block because me a pair of centimeters allows to grow and stylize the figure with the big advantage of which I do not lose the serviceability, anything that the blocks needle or stilettos they always prevented me. The fact is that there is not neither more nor less sexy and elegantly that blocks gait moving to and fro up and down to support the balance.

Fortunately for me and of course also for the rest the small women, the wedges are again fashionable and in designs for all the tastes. Vogue presents in his web site several models of wedges of famous designers as Dolce and Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent, Nina Ricci and Marc Jacobs. The last thing in feminine footwears for this period autumn - winter 2009/2010 in the North hemisphere.

(I resided …)

No comments:

Post a Comment